Simulator Lease Programs
AFT will send a trained instructor with a state-of-the-art MILO Pro judgmental use-of-force simulator to your location, set up and calibrate the simulator, and train your instructors on the use of the simulator and on AFT's method of evaluating and critiquing officer performance so that they may train your officers.
Features of our MILO Pro simulators include:
- Fully interactive branching scenarios, which react differently to different force options.
- Drop-in lasers allow officers to use their issue weapon and leather gear for the utmost in realism.
- Four weapon lasers so up to four officers can train as a team.
- A drop-in laser for pump-action shotguns.
- A drop-in conversion kit for AR-15/M-16 rifles and variants, permitting semi- or full automatic fire.
- Laser OC Spray, with scenarios that react to both the OC or firearm lasers.
- Laser-equipped M-26 and X-26 Tasers, with scenarios that react to Taser hits.
- Scenarios that react to baton strikes.
- A filter that allows your tactical flashlights to illuminate a circle on the darkened screen like a real flashlight beam.
- More than 500 scenarios, including SWAT, Active Shooter, Counterterrorism, and Corrections, instantly available to your instructors at the click of a mouse.
Both On-Site and Telephonic support options are available for simulator leasing programs.
In the On-Site support option, AFT's instructor will remain on call in the vicinity of the training site within a one-hour response time, should the simulator require adjustment or recalibration.
In the Telephonic support option, AFT's instructor will provide telephonic support to your instructors 24/7 during the entire lease period, should the simulator require adjustment or recalibration.